[Amc-list] Dash signal & idiot light covers

[Amc-list] Dash signal & idiot light covers

With the end of the driving season approaching, I'm planning to disassemble the dash on the Javelin for a few maintenance items.
One of the things I'm planning to fix is a couple of the little green and red colored rectangles over the blinker and idiot lights that are cracked and broken off from age. Does anyone have a solution or suggestion to where I can come up with some thin translucent green and red plastic to make some new covers?

Thanks,
Neil Shaw
'72 Javelin SST

PS: Had a guy approach me at McDonalds the other day and told me he had owned three Javelins over the years. He got a little teary-eyed upon seeing mine. Now there's a guy that has a sentimental attachment to his cars!