[Amc-list] I can't ID this Rambler....

I just had a first!! Someone sent me some pics of a 61 Ford Falcon
Ranchero and asked for help "identifying this Rambler"!!  Usually it's a
Rambler mistaken for a Ford/Dodge/etc., not the other way around!! I
pointed him to a Falcon site, and kindly told him it does sort of
resemble an early Rambler (only to those who don't know Ramblers, of
course!).

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"