---------------
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 17:20:47 -0700
From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>

Long ago I collected a T-96/OD (torque tube) for who-knows-what project,
and I sensibly saved the old flywheel, friction disc, and pressure plate.
I'm reasonably certain it came from a Classic, 195.6, this should be the
same clutch in the Americans, right?

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"