[Amc-list] carbulators

> Did you see the homemade dual carb
> setup on evilbay?

Yeah, ... but I'm fairly broke (I spent my little boon of bucks
already...), and there's other needful things, like a clutch!

But the trick with this motor is, there's just a flat plate over the
intake, you could adapt damn near any suitable downdraft carb onto 1/4"
flat stock and bolt it on! Very cool in it's own way.

The catch is to find the right carbs. According to my spreadsheet, at 3000
rpm -- pretty much the practical redline for this motor -- it's pumping...
127 CFM total! Thats assuming 75% volumetric efficiency (probably
optimistic :-)

Two Carter YFs is over-carbed! Two *motorcycle* carbs is about right. The
factory Carter WCD 2bbl is 2 x 1-1/6" venturis.

Three 60cfm carbs would be great! I could take 'em from weed-wackers!