[Amc-list] wow -- clutch poetry

<http://inpcars.com/complete-clutch-sets1/44.html>

Just looking to see what else uses 9" 10-spline clutches... Model A,
Capri... found this bizarre site. My guess is, a Chinese cloner of parts
used some translation program to swipe someone elses text.

Habituate? Bacon?

Does not exactly fill me with confidence, let's say.

Centerforce DF116116 NAV Dual Friction Clutch Kits - 4.0L
Key features Centerforce

    * Mazda Navajo (91-94)
    * 4.0L

Built as being the (91-94) Mazda Navajo... Generates up to a 90% increment
in holding content o'er buy in systems. This clutch/disc go under is
intentional on this account that habituate in the opinion of engines
producing 'high hp and torque' yield, and whatsoever fundamentally neutered
high-pitched public presentation way vehicles. This scheme is moreover
ideally suited with regard to habituate accompanying 4 wheel around ride
vehicles. All Centerforce clutch systems bring home the bacon smooth out
mesh and short foot lever pressure level lacking flexible high-pitched
public presentation.