Re: [Amc-list] clutch questions

> Most likely, I'll leave it to the parts book guys to be 100% sure though.

NAPA, Rockauto, etc, all have no listings for this part. 9" clutches seem
to have disappeared from most listings.

With a wire brush and sandpaper I found "9A7" on the pressure plate, which
is a Borg & Beck part number whose dimensions match. Used on fork trucks
amongst other things, so I can probably find one of those.

The driven disc is 10-spline 1" shaft, 9.25" diam, but I suppose 9.00 -
9.25 will work (they seem to vary). I measured the T96 shaft, it's 1.00"
plus or minus a few thousandths. The hole in the disc is of course somewhat
larger.