    Posted by: "lpduncan" lpduncan@xxxxxxxxx lpduncan
    Date: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:23 am ((PDT))

Hello Jim & All,

Due to health and time constraints, I am giving up on proposed future
major Wagoneer project/s. I have a 1986 Wagoneer with bad engine and
transmission, minor surface rust, and has been stored inside for the
last five years. Front clip has been removed; all parts for front clip
are available. Also, have 84 Wagoneer with supposedly rebuilt engine
that I bought after owner refused to pay mechanic for rebuild. From
what I gather, it ran, but the flex plate cracked, and the owner would
not pay for it to be repaired. The 84 Wagoneer is in rough shape, as
has been stored outside. Both have inoperative rear windows. Both
vehicles for $350.....must pick them up. Both Jeeps are located in
south central Upper Peninsula of Michigan (Gladstone), just four
blocks off US2 & M35.
Pictures will be made available upon request. Please reply to:
lpduncan@xxxxxxxxx