From: TABunsey@xxxxxxx [mailto:TABunsey@xxxxxxx]
Sent: October 12, 2007 8:04 PM
To: ohiomale03@xxxxxxxxx; parallax@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: AMC_Eagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; k.vandijk3@xxxxxxxxx;
AMC-parts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; tbee815@xxxxxxxxx; gotthewillys@xxxxxxxxx;
MMmccully@xxxxxxx; amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx;
American_Motors_Corp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; robnewa@xxxxxxx;
amchub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; keefers.place@xxxxxxxxxxxx;
GotTheWillys@xxxxxxx; v0rt3x86@xxxxxxxxx; kingslinger-119@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
AmericanMotors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; tractionlock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
AMCPreservation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: AMC : convertible 4wd EAGLE sundancer

Wait a minute!!!

I seem to recall two months ago that you had accepted an offer of $5000
from someone for the Sundancer and an Eagle parts car.

This was AFTER you had accepted an offer from myself (but before I could
send the money) on the Sundancer ONLY for $3500. At that time you said
that even though you had accepted my offer, this other person just
"stopped by" and made the offer. You told me that you took that offer as
you really wanted to move the Eagle parts car (which I wasn't interested
in).

Now you say the Sundancer is still available!

What the %&*#!?**??

Tom Bunsey

  _____

See what's new at AOL.com <http://www.aol.com?NCID=AOLCMP00300000001170>