From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Amc-list] OT: Patriot or Liberty?
To: strokers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Strokers),	AMC-DelMarVA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
	(AMC-DelMarVA: yahoogroups.com),	amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx (AMC List)

looking for a new or slightly used Jeep.
Needs to be an automatic :[
We have a listing local for an 04 Liberty, 49k miles for $10K
New we are looking at Patriot, the lifetime power train warranty and MPG is appealing.
Wife wants a car, this is the closest we see compromise between Jeeps and cars.
Keep in mind, we will tow nothing larger then a waverunner with it. I know it's a glorified car in
Jeeps clothing! I hate the Gladiators styling.
The Liberty, what is true about it? What MPG do autos actually get with the 3.7? Power, towing?
Problems to look for?
  I know these aren't "real" jeeps and they will never see a stroker, but they still have jeep badging
 and its for my wifes, well after spring!
The deal is we buy it, I drive it till spring, Then if my shoulder will allow I will take the Cherokee Sport for mine and she gets the Patriot or Liberty. If I can't manage the day to day in the 5 speed Cherokee at that point I will sell it and find me an older automatic. I want to be able to keep the Cherokee as-is. I did feel much better today when i got to work without driving the stick, so I know in the search of sanity I will sell it in the spring if I must. Unless I decide to do a swap to AW4! It's a good Cherokee, only 74K on a 97, It may be better to do a trans swap...

Thanks for any input, lets not clog up the lists.
Hit me at markprice242@xxxxxxxxxxx

--
Mark Price