Re: [Amc-list] 2 jeep wagoneers for sale- Spokane , WA

From: "Jamie Smith" <oconner51@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] 2 jeep wagoneers for sale- Spokane , WA
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Have 2 Jeep Wagoneers for sale. I have them temporarily stored on someone elses property. I need to get rid of them ASAP. One is a 78 and one is a 81. Both good projects or parts. The 78 runs but has a knock. I was told the 81 runs but I have not had time to mess with it. Both have straight bodies with very little rust. Both are 360 with auto transmission. $500 each obo.. Email me for more information. Email for pictures.

would sell both for $800.

Jamie Smith
Spokane, WA