[Amc-list] machine shop rebuild recommendations

[Amc-list] machine shop rebuild recommendations

I am forwarding this on for my brother who is rebuilding the 343 in my
Javelin.  I think we want to do a mild cam upgrade during the rebuild. but
we are unsure of any specific instructions we should give the machine shop
on the heads and crank.

Here is his question that he asked me to pass on to the list....I am hoping
you all can help with this.

Thanks!
Greg DePratt

What I need you to ask the amc people is if anything different needs to be
done to the heads depending on what cam we put in. Also anything special to
do with the crank, or anything they recommend to tell the machine shop…

 http://www.pawinc.com/AMC_Parts.html

 Kit D at bottom of page is 645 or about 60-70 more for a mild cam plus
lifters. For 645 it's a stock cam and he said it includes lifters. He was
kind of confusing. Take a look at this website and see what you think.

Jon DePratt

DePratt Equipment Sales, Inc.

www.deprattequipment.com

Ph: 620-429-2602