Re: [Amc-list] 83 Eagle with auto and 88 J10 with auto

Re: [Amc-list] 83 Eagle with auto and 88 J10 with auto

A: As I have mentioned several times in the past, the
Mopar trans has a plastic piece on the valvebody that
gets heated up from trans "abuse" and shatters where
it's supposed to be pushing against the switch so the
button doesn't work right (see if the backup light
comes on in drive or second. That's a dead giveaway)