Re: [Amc-list] Good news--maybe.

The early six has a different bolt pattern, and the starter is on the other
side, IIRC. If he has the original motor in that Gremlin, that kit wouldn't
work. Nice to know about for the rest of us, though. I don't know anything
about the 700R4. It is a four speed with OD and lockup, I presume? Are they
electronic or mechanically controlled?
Kelly