Re: [Amc-list] Good news--maybe.

-- Clarence Milstead <cmilstead@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  Also I
> think all Hydramatics are liquid cooled and I don't have that kind of
> radiator, can I use a transmission cooler or must I bite the bullet and
> change radiators?

I can't help you with trans questions, but the cooler business is another
story --

The cooler built into radiators is grossly inadequate and a waste of time
to get if you don't have one by default.

An external transmission cooler -- get a B&M brand-name or equiv, not a
no-name one -- will double the life of a transmission. Easy to install too.
About $50. Go for it!