[Amc-list] 62 classic strut rod bushings

[Amc-list] 62 classic strut rod bushings

what it looks like in those pics on tom j's site, the
bushing is bigger around than the washer. it could be
that way after it squished out. you have to have a
washer that is atleast as big as the bushing, bigger
is better. my washer is the same size as my bushing. i
have put about 70 miles on it now so far. im planning
on driving it down to the houston area this weekend.
770 mile round trip. will see what happens.

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules