Re: [Amc-list] 4-link

The current issue of Mustangs and Fords has an article
on the installation of the new Heidt's Hot Rod shops
4-link rear into a late sixties Mustang.   Without
having any specifics on dimensions, that kit sure
looks like it could be adapted to a Javelin. It might
be a lot of work, though, if every dimension would
have to be changed, even a little.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA