-------------
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 15:19:15 -0500
From: Jeffrey.Bohler@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Are the frame rails for the "large cars", Matador, etc, the same shape and
offset as the Javelin?  I have always had an interest in using the 4-link
suspension from a Matador and fitting into the rear of a Javelin then
replacing the springs and shocks with coil-overs.  I think it would be cool
to use original AMC parts to make this happen as opposed to buying an
off-the-shelf  4-link and making it fit.

Just curious!

Jeff Bohler
St Louis, Missouri
1970 Javelin, 390 4-speed