Re: [Amc-list] Smog or sound? Re: California Smog Bill

Re: [Amc-list] Smog or sound? Re: California Smog Bill

I've got no iPod, no MP3 player and few CDs. Sometimes I listen to the
radio, sometimes to the car itself (usually listening for funny noises).
A few years back I bought a Mazda 323 GTX that had a non-functional
radio. I remember a few nights at lunch-time (03:00 for those on night
shift) where I'd drive around with the windows and sunroof open
listening to the burble of the (HKS cat-back) exhaust and whine of the
turbocharger. Although not as nice a sound, I listen to my Eagle too now
and again.

Russ (from Pa.)