Re: [Amc-list] California Smog Bill

<snip>
> Yeah, but it's hard to install a DVD player in your
> old car to entertain the kids
</snip>

Yeah, I remember the bad old days: family sing-a-longs, looking out the
window at stuff. It was rough.

I did get to share a little of that experience with my oldest niece last
year around Christmas time. I drove my wagon up to my dad's side of the
family's get together (about 3 hours each way) and my oldest niece rode
back with me. She had gotten a CD player for Christmas but left it in
another car. She didn't want to have anything to do with the basketball
game on the radio so after she got over telling me that the car sucked
(she was about 7 at the time) and that her dad could help me put a CD
player in the car, we ended up singing songs most of the way home. I was
a little horse afterwards but we both had a fun trip.

Yep. It was sure bad not having a DVD player in the car.

Matt

--
mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH