[Amc-list] 60,000th mile

yesterday morning when i got to a local show, my
casper car hit 60,000 miles. told the wife we goin to
have a 60,000th mile party for casper. lol. (my 62
classic) once again, the ONLY amc there. there was
however a henry j there for a short time. was nice to
see one.

still looking for a fuel tank sending unit for my 65.
if anyone can help me, would be great. even if it
needs some work on it. i dont care. if i can get it to
work, i will use it. thats ALL i need i think to drive
it. cant afford right now to buy the new one from apd.

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules