Re: [Amc-list] clock repair

Jayson,

I have not used a clock or instrument repair service
but there are several advertised regularly in the auto
magazines like the Hemmings pubs.  One is United
Speedometer and another is Bob's Instrument Repair.
I'm sure any competent instrument shop could
recondition your dash clock.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA