Re: [Amc-list] California Smog Bill

--- Sandwich Maker <adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

the fewer gadgets my car has the better i like it.

Yeah, me too Andrew.  But I did put an AM radio in my
Gremlin X.  Curiously, it was a radio delete car with
no signs that an aftermarket radio had ever been
installed...no speaker or brakets anywhere, and the
radio delete plate was still in place.

Tom J. gave me a working AM radio and I bought a repro
antenna and found an aftermarket dash speaker that fit
(not cheap.)

Joe Fulton