[Amc-list] Pass side mirror

I found a passenger side mirror and printed out the template for
Eddie Stakes website. My question is, with the mirror in the place
the template says to put it, it ends up at such an angle toward the
car the mirror hits the window. Is there a different gasket that
would put the mirror at enough of an angle so it would stand it up
straighter? The gasket or plastic spacer would have to be quite thick
on one side and taper down to the other side. Or maybe I just have
the wrong mirror.

Good Luck, Keith

55 Chevy Gasser
68 AMX