Re: [Amc-list] Re; Pacer and Rotary, now basic miss-information.

Re: [Amc-list] Re; Pacer and Rotary, now basic miss-information.

At our little local annual car show here a few weeks ago, there was a
Studebaker sedan, a 63, with the factory blower setup. It was sweeeeet! Even
had a autographed picture of Andy Granatelli, who had something to do with
the development IIRC...

Kelly