Re: [Amc-list] A front suspension idea!

So I just got a 68 AMX and I don't know anything about trunions, what
kind of maintenance is there to them? It is supposed to have about
100k so is there something I should look at to check them over to
make sure they are roadworthy? It drives really nice now, no noise
and it handles really well.

Keith Evenson

55 Chevy Gasser
68 AMX