[Amc-list] If it don't rain

It freakin hails!
Trashed my Dakota on the way home last night.
Man it is hammered, I'm bummed...
Just can't win one right now, The rain front coming in yesterday had me in agony all day,
Then I had to work overtime till 10:00, on the way home all hail breaks loose. I had just passed a poor flagman out in the rain when it changed over too! I hope she was OK. This stuff was up to golfball sized pieces.
I know it's common in some areas, but not around here. Thankfully the big stuff did not hit the house, so the Jeep and Altima appeared OK this moring.
 Man, my truck is beat... I was intending on selling it in the spring at the latest. I guess I'll be seeing what the insurance company has to say in a day or two after I check the car and Jeep out thoroughly.

Sorry for the OT.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV