Re: [Amc-list] Looking for Information...

Re: [Amc-list] Looking for Information...

I would have to agree with Jim on the engine swap. Keep it AMC, you'll then
receive recognition from the AMC world and the Chevy/Ford/Mopar gang will be
embarrassed to be fed the wheel by grandma's rambler.............
Herman Lewis makes sheetmetal intakes for AMC, Indy makes intakes, Herman
and Indy make aluminum heads, Indy makes aluminum 401 blocks, I have seen
pictures of 401s with a torker intake converted to EFI, awesome running
conversion....
It sounds like you have more cubic dollars available than most of us by the
way you're talking about your high school surviving Javelin and how you want
to modify it.  I've even seen an article about a guy that sent his AMC 20 to
an axle builder who converted it to 9" axles and tubes, and then the guy put
more easily available discs on it.
Like some one else here had said....... I already have a belly button why do
I need another................

Armand