[Amc-list] Looking for Information...

I have a '69 Javelin that was my high school hot-rod. It has been in storage for 30yrs. It's still a nice looking car and won't take much to get her running again. I'm looking into updating it.

Can anyone here help - I'm looking for information on the following:
1. Is there a parts interchange manual for AMC - I've seen them for Chevy's and Mopars.
2. Best 4-wheel disc brake conversion kit(s).
3. Suspension conversion kits. I just found RideTech air suspensions. Others?
4. Anything on motor conversions and fitment - preferably big block Chevy or small block strokers(406-454ci).
5. Richmond 5-speeds and fitment. May go automatic this time (700R4).
6. The old N50 street slicks stick out of the fenders several inches. Anyone shorten/tub a Javelin/AMX for
today's bigger 15 inch rims?