Re: [Amc-list] On an AMERICAN?? This big? They are airlinertires........

Re: [Amc-list] On an AMERICAN?? This big? They are airlinertires.........

I'm not sure what you're saying here Mark.  According to my Chilton's book
(not the best source I admit) the T4 and T5 use Dexron II.  It specifically
says not to use gear lube.

Todd