Re: [Amc-list] "A Pacer in Your Future" Rotary engines

Re: [Amc-list] "A Pacer in Your Future" Rotary engines

Studebaker WAS installing Chevy engines, I think when
their car production moved to Canada, during the last
year or so of thier existence as an auto producer.

At least I thought so.

Joe Fulton