Re: [Amc-list] "A Pacer in Your Future"

" From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
"
"  -------------- Original message ----------------------
" From: adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sandwich Maker)
" >
" > that follows my idea of digging up the aftermarket fellow that has the
" > bits to stack 4 mazda rotors and housings into a single engine.
" >
" > now i'm reflecting more on it, i think i've even heard of 6-rotor
" > mazda based engines.  of course, i can't place the source now...  but
" > that would easily be good for 401-like power.  and smoooth...
"
" Wasn't one of the supposed selling points of the rotary the ability to make it as long as was needed?
" Just keep adding rotary sections till the needed power was achieved.

all the exploded views and 'cutaways' i've seen look like they're put
together that way.  certainly, aftermarket 4 and 6 rotor mods would be
a lot harder if you had to come up with much more than basically just
the eccentric shaft.