Re: [Amc-list] Rust (is insidious!)

" From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
"
" I have some eatswood rust encapsulater, uh, [I think it is brdge paint].
" It actually works well when prepped good.

prep work seems to be a 'secret ingredient' in many of these things.

" I used my pressure washer to blast loose paint and rust off the front corners on the Dakotas bed.
" I used a blow dryer to dry it and painted it with red encapsulater. A year and a half later it is still there with no sign of additional rust.
" I tried some places not prepped as well and it is like any other paint, it peels off with fresh rust underneath.
" Rust mort I've heard you mention before. Not trying to be an A$$ well, not anymore than normal, but would anything rust there? :]
" I'll have to see what it looks like when I get the rockers opened up.  being able to pump the solution through it may be the ticket.
" It will hopefully happen sometime next month, before the weather gets crappy....

sure seal has 'acm' [anti corrosion material] that you're supposed to
spray on door insides etc, and it comes with wands to help you reach
nooks like rocker and frame channel insides.

i don't know what's actually in it.  it'd be good if it was some sort
of rust converter/preventer.