Re: [Amc-list] Rust (is insidious!)

Eastwood Rust Encapsulator outperfomed POR-15 in an
informal test by Larry Lyons in Auto Restorer Magazine
in the last year or so.

I use rust encapsulator frequently but I have never
used POR-15 or Rust Mort.  Rust encapsulator now comes
in black as well as red and has been reformulated to
be less sensitive to UV light so it does not have to
be final coated with another paint.  (At least that's
what I remember.)

I have tried electrolytic rust removal also, and it
seems to work pretty well with my Sears battery
charger set on "manual", 12v.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA