Re: [Amc-list] Holley 2209 part needed

Have you tried calling Holley yet? I had a similar problem finding an
accelerator pump for the Economizer carb that was on my 68 American when
I got it. A call to them netted a part number and the name of a place to
order it from.

Matt

Jayson Helenske wrote:
> I'm looking for a 'FAST IDLE CAM LEVER that goes on the 2 barrel Holley 2209 carb on my 290 V8.  I have no fast idle cam to set.  The tab is broken off.  I've looked for years.  Please assist my Rebel with help!  Also, will the 2 barrel Carter from the 343 fit on the 67 Rebel 290 V8?  I'm wanting to get rid of that d*mn thing if possible.  THanks!  Jayson

mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH
http://www.mattsoldcars.com
1967 Rambler American wagon