Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 9, Issue 29

Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 9, Issue 29

It's like a three way switch has been installed with no nuetral!
Ever since vacation my back has been murder, my shoulder not quite so bad, finally yesterday I got up and felt decent! 2.5 hours later my shoulder started and has progressively gotten worse ever since then.
   It seems that the switch is either on Back pain or shoulder pain, but those 2.5 hours were nice!

I hope tomorrow does the trick.

Ultracet no workie no more :[

I'm already taking too much and it does nothing, so now I get the joy of quitting it, again, miserable for 3-4 days.

If the shot works, I'm tearing into that flood car! Man I want that mess cleaned up and the car gone.

I have both corded and cordless sawzalls, lots of blades and a set of torches :] This should be fun!

Even if the shot doesn't work, I'm hoping to get started on something. I'm too young to be this old!

Winter is coming.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV