Re: [Amc-list] [FSJ-List] Original Seat Cover Material (AMC/Jeep)

Re: [Amc-list] [FSJ-List] Original Seat Cover Material (AMC/Jeep)

Armand,
That would be Kim White.  She has a web site at
<http://www.kimwhitehandbags.com>.  She uses quite a bit of AMC
fabric from the '70s, as well as fabrics that went into other makes.

--Glen