Re: [Amc-list] Hydrogen power

From: adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sandwich Maker)
> and the dirty little secret is - how much pollution does toyota
> generate as a side effect of prius manufacture?  some 15-20 years ago,
> i heard that for most cars it was as much as the car would make during
> its lifetime.  and then there's the pollution of scrapping the car the
> prius displaces...

Another thing,
No matter how efficient some of this crap is, drum roll here.......

It's still CRAP!

How good is a low flush toilet you have to flush three times, plunge then flush again for solid waste?

The front load washer that you have to take 1/3 of the clothes and stain stick the spots then rewash them?

The high buck  bottom freezer fridge you have to stand with the door open to get the cold water out of the tap cause it's INSIDE!

The high SEER heatpump that is installed with R3.5 flex duct in the attic so you get a blast of super heated air everytime it kicks on.

This is all stuff I've been saddled with over the last 7 years while trying to be "green"....

Have a GREAT AMC DAY :]

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV