Re: [Amc-list] "this doesn't look like The Emerald City Toto..." -

Re: [Amc-list] "this doesn't look like The Emerald City Toto..." -

Jeezum Crowe!  Hitch your harness...Raise the headrests, and above all,
alter the laws of physics into your favor.

Perhaps it's the Ambassador you need...with massive bumpers and an ejection
seat.
I 'earned' my troubles by 'abusing the body' (I deny said claim; use does
not constitute abuse)...
But one day at a time.
Or portion thereof.
Or Less if necessary.
Right now seems like a virus (you know, the kind of thing that 'goes
around') is ready to pounce on top of me too.  I really really look forward
to that.  Feel more like crap than usual, and skin sensitive to touch (as in
my clothing's 'touch')...and back kills, and bones ache all over.
Of course 'chills' really don't help either, but, well, some suffering is
good for the soul.  I think I'm on the year 2243's 'teaching'.  Oh, well...
BEDTIME for the rest of today.
Period.
*Sigh*
That sound like abuse ??