Re: [Amc-list] "this doesn't look like The Emerald City Toto..." -

Smug is the word? (just poking. I've been in the same boat and I'm only partially back to what I was before) Gotta say though, my current "chiropractor" (not a back cracker, but a neck adjuster without the pulling and twisting) has me back to nearly where I was before my last (of 7 I can remember) whiplashes a year ago. Seems like I just get back straight again and WHAM! some mental defective with a key and no clue rams into me again! (90% of the time, it's a green car involved too!)

From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] "this doesn't look like TheEmerald City
,
	Toto..." -
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans."
<amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

The disscussion on pain meds is Brian telling me how to heal
myself.
It would be nice if he was a little less, whatever, about it....
All I know is I am in pain, I am following what I choose to
follow right now.
Maybe Brian is even right?
I'm sure he believes he is.
Perhaps when I've exhausted other avenues I will follow is
advice and give it a try.

I hope you find an answer to your suffering.
No one should have to go through this and people that haven't
should not point fingers.
People that have should understand.....

I found out yesterday that by reserving myself till I feel OK,
not good, just OK, I can get a days work in!
I just have to be ready to pay the price later...

--
Mark Price