Re: [Amc-list] Seeking a 195.6 CID OHV 6cyl Rambler engine..

Re: [Amc-list] Seeking a 195.6 CID OHV 6cyl Rambler engine..

I have one each (auto and stick) here in CA. Both are
cores.  Since you probably wouldn't want to pay for
shipping an engine, let me know if you need any small
parts.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA