[Amc-list] Seeking a 195.6 CID OHV 6cyl Rambler engine..

[Amc-list] Seeking a 195.6 CID OHV 6cyl Rambler engine..

Greetings Listers..

I am in need of a 195.6 CID OHV 6 Rambler Engine (Standard shift unless you've the transmission with it...stick and automatic crankshafts ARE DIFFERENT).
Prefer alive and well, but settle for rebuildable core...
Proximate to me (Vermont)...I'll travel reasonable distance to collect one.

Who's got it??

Thanks in advance,

Jerijan