[Amc-list] Hurst SC 1512 Registry Membership drive

[Amc-list] Hurst SC 1512 Registry Membership drive

I would like to invite all AMXfiles members and AMCyclopedia subscribers to take a look at the Hurst SC 1512 Registry at www.AmazingMuscleCars.com   We have gathered data on many of the SC/Ramers that are known  to be in existence but I am sure there are still more out there that we have not yet learned of.  There are some great pictures, movies and stories surrounding the SC/Ramblers and their history and we would love to have any and all of you take a look and perhaps become a members as well.

The focus of the 1512 Registry is the preservation and support for these increasinly rare and always unique cars.  There are also a number of hints and tips on what is required to create a SC/Rambler look alike from 67-69 Rogues of all body styles.  Please feel free to contact me on the Registry or from the AMC-list if you have any question or comments about accessing or participating in the site.

Again, the Registry's URL is  www.AmazingMuscleCars.com

Regards,
Dan Curtis
d.curtis@xxxxxxx