[Amc-list] Edelbrock Performer Carbs as an alternative

[Amc-list] Edelbrock Performer Carbs as an alternative

You can't go wrong with the Edelbrock Performer AFB or Thunder series AVS carbs if you are not hung up on factory original style carbs.  They come in all sizes from 500 to 800 CFM depending on which series carb you use.  They are virtually identical to the orginal AFB and AVS designs with some additional more modern technology to make them exceptionally reliable.  You can elso get them with a fairlyi foolproof electronic choke.

In that your car is an original 2 barrel car anyway, I can't imagine that there would be any issue with running the new Edelbrock carb.

Regards,
Dan Curtis