Re: [Amc-list] 'I could of had a *V8*'

I'm not familiar with his Kit - but if it
is the one I'd read up on - offered on the
amceaglenest.com site - you're better off
finding an '80 full time front diff from
an '80 Eagle and using the Bulltear.com
6 to 8 swap mounts.

Cam Brown used an 'interface' between the
stock engine mounts and the block.

Interface of sheet metal bolted to the mounts / block -
done.

Using the Bulltear.com 6 to 8 mounts have
them positioning to the crossmember - then
bolting to the block.

You'll remove the old mount ears from
the crossmember and weld on the new mounts.

just a thought -

Bt