[Amc-list] 'I could of had a *V8*'

Message: 12
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 22:27:57 -0700
From: "Jim Blair" <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Thoughts on the Kammback that's on Ebay right
	now?
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx, teamamc@xxxxxxxxxxx

That would be Cam Brown (Flying with V8 Eagles) but AFAIK, he never sold a
kit. He was my ex-wife's neighbor in BC. (He'd love the '82 Spirit hatchback
I have now. Tempted to dig a crossbar out of the locak junkyard and install
the '77 AMX 304 into it, but I already have a good 4.2L awaiting the EFI and
2wd AW4 I got for it)