[Amc-list] FWD: Cheap 89 GW $200 - located in southern NH (NOT MINE!)

Cheap 89 GW  $200 - located in southern NH
   Posted by: "lakeisland8" lakeisland8@xxxxxxxxx lakeisland8
   Date: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:03 am ((PDT))

Hi..

I have an 89 (I think) GW I'd like to unload.  I have too many
of them.
It starts and moves... But I think the power steering could use
some
more fluid..  The body has some rust holes..  And the interior
carpet
is missing..  But there are a lot of good parts here.  You would
need
to have this towed.  I'd like to get $200 for it..  It's located
in
Lyndeborough, NH right now (zip 03082)..

Any takers?

Thanks,
Rob