[Amc-list] getting ready to move and parts for sale

[Amc-list] getting ready to move and parts for sale

Finally putting my leftover collection of stuff on the block. I need a
comprehensive list of what I have, but will post a link to my
http://seattle.craigslist.org craig's list posts later.

First on the block is the T5 setup from my '83 J10 (synchros are most likely
welded to the shaft from lack of oil) Asking $200 for the works.
That's bellhousing, trans core, flywheel and clutch, starter, clutch/brake
pedals and mechanical linkage and even the front driveshaft if needed (rear
may be shortened for my AW4/NP208J with D60 swap in my '83) Trans crossbar
included too.
   Preference given to it NOT being shipped as my time is being sucked up by
getting ready to move, build a cabin and work as well as fix my own wheels
before my Spirit needs more work (right rear wheel bearing is due soon by
the leak and whine from that area)

More stuff to come!

Jim Blair, Kirkland, WA '87 Comanche, '83 Jeep J10, '84 Jeep J10, '73 J4000
(RIP)<br>