Re: [Amc-list] Thoughts on the Kammback that's on Ebay right now?

Re: [Amc-list] Thoughts on the Kammback that's on Ebay right now?

The plastic rocker panel covers are real good at covering rust. The car can look
pretty good until you look behind the covers and see the holes.

Ken Ames

39Master85w.partscar,67Marlin,68AMX,70Machine,73Matador2drht,73Hornet4dsd,
73-74-75-76GremlinXs,75PacerX,76Hornet2dsd,77Matadorcpe,2-77AMXs,78AMX,
78Gremlin,78GremlinGT,79Concordhb,79PacerDL8,2-79AMXs,2-80AMXs,
2-80SpiritDL,80Eagle4dsdn,2-81SX4s,81SpiritGT,81Concord4dsd,82Eaglesw,
2-85Eaglesw,80J20,85J10,88Eaglesw,85Sentrasw,89Sentra4dsd   (40)

AMCA = http://clubs.hemmings.com/amcalberta/

Quoting hydeparker@xxxxxxxxx: