Re: [Amc-list] 05 GM T-56 6 speed FS in MI

Re: [Amc-list] 05 GM T-56 6 speed FS in MI

" From: msproviero@xxxxxxxxxxx
"
" Some guy just listed this on my "home" discussion board.  No
" affilliation.  I don't know anything about the adaptability of this
" unit, but I know you guys are always discussing things like that.
"
" http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=55794
"
"
" "Trans is out of an 05 GTO with an LS series engine, probably has only 400-500
" miles on it. Like new! I was going to put this in my Chevelle but don't have the
" money to do the conversion because of a new baby. It will only sit in my garage
" so I've decided to sell it. I'm looking to get $1300 or best offer."
"
" If you don't want to bother with registration on the board, email me
" off-list and I'll get you the guy's phone number or email.

this is the stinker.  oem gm units have a unique bolt pattern, but
warner aftermarket units have the standard gm pattern.  go figure!

iow, you could use this on an amc engine if you used the advance
adapters ring to mount both it and the gm bellhousing that goes with
it.