[Amc-list] 05 GM T-56 6 speed FS in MI

Some guy just listed this on my "home" discussion board.  No affilliation.  I don't know anything about the adaptability of this unit, but I know you guys are always discussing things like that.

http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=55794

"Trans is out of an 05 GTO with an LS series engine, probably has only 400-500
miles on it. Like new! I was going to put this in my Chevelle but don't have the
money to do the conversion because of a new baby. It will only sit in my garage
so I've decided to sell it. I'm looking to get $1300 or best offer."

If you don't want to bother with registration on the board, email me off-list and I'll get you the guy's phone number or email.

-Spro